The Pulse Twin Cities Event at U.S. Bank Stadium is now history.
It was an exciting night as 40,000 people gathered to hear artist sing and share Jesus. Live interviews and videos from Minnesota Twins and Vikings players, and Olympic athlete. A Guinness World Record was set for the largest pillow fight and after a one-minute nap as Mike Lindell, the creator of “My Pillow” prayed that these 50,000 pillows would be prayer pillows. Then Nick Hall presented the challenge and 7,000 people responded to this challenge of faith and a reset in having a relationship with Jesus.
The Church of the Twin Cities came together pray for this event. 10,000’s of people in this season of evangelism used “Key 5 Cards” to pray for and invite their friends. 1,000’s of people were trained to share Jesus through the “Movement Training” and over 40,000 came to U.S. Bank Stadium for this special night.
But now the event is over and we are on to “Next”. We have entered a new season. There are will be thousands of conversations that will lead to talking about faith. Because of the vision, meetings, planning and now the execution of this stadium event we have entered the new season of “Next”.
So here are some questions that we are going to answer.
- How can God use this event for “More”!
- What can and will “Next” look like in your city? Communities? Schools?
- What can happen when 750 churches have a common vision to reach the next generation after the event?
- 750 Youth Workers
- 750 Youth Ministries
- 750 Youth Ministry Leadership Teams
- 750 churches with students attending 180 high schools in the Greater Twin Cities.
Church of the Twin Cities! Senior Leaders, youth leaders, moms, dads, school staffers, and concerned adults.
- Next has begun and students from 750 churches are having conversations about the event.
- Next will continuing as 10,000’s of students will go to summer camps, take a mission trips, hangout with their youth group and their friends.
- Next will be fueled as these students begin a the 2018-19 school year, fueled by their experience of the “U.S. Bank Event” and their summer activities, with a desire to take this life-changing message of knowing Jesus to their friends, school, and world.
What can you do?
- Pour into a young person
- Provide resources
Join me and hundreds of youth leaders in “NEXT”!